"...as a band, we want to be a generation that pours into the next."

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Studio Day 2

Hello everyone, this is Stephen Winn. I play the bass guitar in Wolverton and also serve locally a Foothills Community Church in Toccoa, GA. I play bass on the worship team, serve in the tech booth and head up the cleaning team throughout the week. I have been attending Foothills since I moved to Toccoa a year ago. Kevin and I have been friends since childhood but I met everyone else at the church. The Wolverton experience has been a blast for me so far and it is really just the beginning.

So today was our second day in the studio. Zach finished drums at around 1pm and I got started tracking bass. Our goal was to have bass completed but since most of our more difficult songs are up front on the album I have only completed 4 out of 10 songs. So we are a little behind. Each morning we have a devotional and this morning we talked about the spiritual battle and being on the victorious side but it is definitely still a daily battle to overcome through the power of Christ. We talked about the week and knew that we would encounter obstacles and attacks from the enemy because we are pursuing what God has called us to do by recording this worship album. I know that today was one of those battles. I am so excited about this album and am having a blast through this process even though it can seem taxing at times. So that being said, we really appreciate all the prayers ya'll are sending our way and definitely need the support through the rest of the week. You guys rock!!!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment