"...as a band, we want to be a generation that pours into the next."

Sunday, April 13, 2014

We Won't Give Up


Hey guys this is Tanner Chitwood. I am the Worship leader at Foothills Community Church in Toccoa Georgia and also I'm blessed to be the Acoustic Guitarist and Rapper for Wolverton!

Well, we are on our way to Nashville right now! I can't express how overwhelmed with love you all have made each of us feel. Everything from Facebook likes, to encouragement, to coming to the church to see us off with prayer.. Needless to say we are so blessed by all of you! 

When Kevin first talked to me about this opportunity I never thought we would be headed to record right now. God has blessed every part of this process even more than we could have imagined. This process has blessed me also because, if you know anything about my past few months, they haven't been the easiest. My heart was really touched by a song we wrote called "We won't give up" which is based out of Galations 6: 1-10. I have recently felt overwhelmed by work, leading worship and honestly just life. The chorus of this song says "we will reap the harvest of every blessing if we don't give up. There is life everlasting, and it's with you if we don't give up. So we won't give up." This has been a constant reminder to not get tired of doing good because at the right time I will reap exactly what God has for me. This has put my heart at ease and reminds me that God is a faithful God! 

Again, I can't express how much your support means to us! Don't forget to keep up with us on Facebook, wolvertonworship.blogspot.com and our Instagram because we will be posting new pictures all along the way!


-Tanner 

No comments:

Post a Comment